MyTift Regional Patient Portal
Welcome to My Tift Regional Patient Portal
My Tift Regional Patient Portal is a convenient and secure health-management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the internet. Through the portal, you can:
- Correspond with your Tift Regional Health System/Southwell provider team
- Request an appointment with a Tift Regional Health System/Southwell provider
- Request a prescription renewal from your Tift Regional Health System/Southwell provider
- Access your electronic health record
- Make an online payment
Two ways to enroll in the Patient Portal
- Request an email invitation. Provide your email address to the Patient Access representative at your next visit with a Tift Regional provider or facility. The e-mail invite you will receive in your inbox will provide step-by-step instructions on how to register and set-up your new HealtheLife patient portal account. Please note: protecting the privacy of health information is important to us, so we have made this process very secure. The email provided to you by Tift Regional/Southwell should be kept confidential.
- Self-enroll. You can also self-enroll on the HealtheLife Patient Portal by clicking on the link below.
Click here to self-enroll
Already enrolled? Click on one of the links below for Patient Portal access:
Healthelife Patient Portal
Need user support? Visit the Online Support Desk or call 229-353-2273 or 877-621-8014.
Change Health Patient Portal
For your health information data prior to May 31, 2018. Need user support? Please Call 866-735-2963.
Get connected to Patient Portal on your mobile device
- Tift Regional App. You can access the HealtheLife Patient Portal through the Tift Regional App, which can be downloaded from the Apple or Android app store. Other Tift Regional app features include a provider directory, wayfinding directions at Tift Regional Medical Center, directions to facilities and clinics, and more. Expecting? Download Tift Regional’s Tift Babies App which includes a pregnancy tracker, education, provider directory, and class schedules.
- HealtheLife App. If you would like to have direct mobile app access to Patient Portal without having to go through the Tift Regional App, download the HealtheLife Cerner App at the Apple or Android app store.
- Apple Health App. Tift Regional/Southwell is a partner with the Apple Health App, which can be found on iPhone and iPad devices. You can have medical information from Tift Regional and other participating healthcare institutions organized into one view.
Learn how to connect your data to the Apple Health App